Blogroll


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, September 19, 2009



By all accounts, the majority of the american people, our elected representatives, the Supreme Court and the in-coming Obama Administration believes that it is okay to kill babies! May God help us for all the innocent blood we have shed over the past thirty-six years!


For Thou hast possessed my reins: Thou hast covered me in my mother's womb. I will praise Thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are Thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well. My substance was not hid from Thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in Thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them. How precious also are Thy thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them! If I should count them, they are more in number than the sand: when I awake, I am still with thee. Psalm 139:13-18

http://www.operationrescue.org/index.php

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review